We care about the transparency of actions, therefore, in connection with the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to fulfill the information obligation and inform you about what results from Article 13 Section 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ.L.2016.119.1), referred to as ‘GDPR’, which is the EU law regulating the principles of personal data protection that we have been using since May 25, 2018. From that day, our facility complies with the rules set out in the GDPR.
The controller of personal data of children and parents is Niepubliczne Przedszkole Dwujęzyczni in Poznań
Our contact details:
Address: Dąbrowskiego 25/2b 60-840 Poznań
Tel. No.: 502 096 811
The data controller is responsible for the security of personal data provided and for processing it in accordance with the law.
PURPOSE AND GROUNDS FOR THE USE OF DATA
We will use the personal data of children and parents obtained in connection with children attending our facility for the following purposes:
– Recruiting children, carrying out teaching, upbringing and guardianship activities, including the implementation of preschool education programs and the implementation of our legal obligations. These obligations are set out in legal provisions regulating the activities of preschools, in particular the Act of 14 December 2016 Educational Law (in accordance with Article 6 Section 6c of the GDPR) and specific categories of personal data, i.e. data on the child’s health status, medications taken – (legal basis – Article 9 Section 2a of the GDPR);
– Using the image of children, if you consent to the use of your child’s personal data for the aforementioned purpose (legal basis – Article 6 Section 1a of the GDPR).
Providing personal data to the extent specified by the provisions of the Educational Law is a statutory requirement and is necessary for our teaching, upbringing and guardianship activities. Refusal to provide them will prevent our facility from performing these duties.
Maintaining all data security guarantees, we may transfer your data – in addition to persons authorized by the Data Controller – to other entities, including:
– Entities processing data on our behalf, e.g. service providers and entities providing us with consultancy services;
– Other data controllers, e.g. insurers.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
We will use the data for the period of educational, upbringing and guardianship activities, and for the period in which the provisions of the Education Law require us to keep records.
You can apply to us for:
– Access to personal data (information about processed personal data and a copy of the data),
– Correcting the data if incorrect,
– Data transfer, in cases specified in the GDPR,
– Deleting or limiting the processing of personal data,
– Objection to data processing.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The data will not be transferred to recipients in third countries or international organisations.